Chook, Chuckles, Sunny and Max

Moderator: Mods

Jade

Chook, Chuckles, Sunny and Max

Post by Jade »

Now I know how to post pics, I'm going nuts. Here are some photos of Chook - do any of you guys think he is fat? Jamie thinks he has big drumsticks.

Here's Chuckles, the escapee:

Here's Sunny:

& last but not least, Max the cockatiel:

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Jade they are wonderful.. I love the latino IRN so bright and eye-catching. Chook does look a little chunky but very healthy too.

If you could resize your images to something around 800 x 650 at the biggest or perferably 400 x 320 they would fit onto the forum better and we wouldn't have to scroll across :wink:

Thanks for sharing your pics with us :D

Andrea (Angie)
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

He is a fatty :lol:

Datsun's weight started getting heavy and her mum put her on a diet that is working very well.

Let me know if you would like more info on what she is doing.

They sure are cute when they are over-weight though. They look like little puff balls. What is his FAVORITE food?

Kyria: you cant edit the size of the pics or people will think they were photo shopped and not believe you. :shock: :lol: :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

Jade

Post by Jade »

Sorry about the massive photos!! I only just learned yesterday how to post them and I am not sure yet how to crop my pictures or reduce them :oops: I'm a bit technology backward.

I do think that perhaps Chook needs a diet but he eats such healthy food! Who would have thought that fruit and veg could make you fat? There's one for Jenny Craig!!

By the way, Chook has no favourite food. They are all his favourite.
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Now be warned... he wont like it!

NO HUMAN FOOD!!!!!

Strictly pellets and seed (no sunflowers) and LOADS of fresh veggies and some fruit..... wont work if you dont really work on it, Datsun insists on sharing everythig so she still gets toast but only wholegrain nothing on it but thats her only non birdy treat.
-Chamon-

Jade

Post by Jade »

Thanks Chamon. I started his birdie diet on the weekend. I found out why he is big boned - my son sneaks him food when I'm not around! I caught Lonnie and Chook munching on BBQ flavoured potato chips on Saturday. I had to do the bad mummy thing by telling Lonnie he is not to give Chook any food no matter how much he begs it. Let me tell you, my ear is red raw from Chook begging food off me (I didn't cave)!