Yet another Remmi question

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

Yet another Remmi question

Post by jen5239 »

Hello again,
I've noticed that Remmi is a very quiet bird. Is this normal? Byndi is quiet too most of the time, but he lets loose some mornings and some evenings. I haven't really heard Remmi make any noises at all except when he's trying to get to Byndi's cage and falls off of his cage. Then he's mad and he sounds just like Byndi when Byndi is mad. And one night when Byndi was hanging out on my shoulder and I wasn't in the same room, Remmi was chattering a little. Is this normal?? He doesn't even make the slightest of sounds. That kind of worries me. Is this just becuz he's getting used to us still or cuz he's a baby or what?

Thanks,
Jen
DarinA

Post by DarinA »

That is pretty much how Jade is. He is noisy in the morning and evening. He will get noisy if we are out of the room for awhile and wants us back in, but when we are in the room I think he is content and is pretty quiet. He will make a little like dolphin sound when he is playing some, but usually quiet if we are in the room.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Remmi doesn't make noise at all. Not in the morning, not at night. Only when he's mad. But I'm glad to hear his bro is the same. Maybe it's a family thing. Does Jade look around with--how do I describe the look in Remmi's eyes?--wonder in his eyes? That's the only way I can think to describe it. I just love it. Remmi just looks around when I'm holding him. Like he's trying to take everything in. Does Jade let you hold him or does he want to go elsewhere? Remmi wants to be with Byndi wherever he is. And that is so frustrating. Trying to keep that little bird calm and in one place. Esp. since Byndi really doesn't want anything to do with Remmi. Poor Remmi. And then there's Milo who just wants to be friends with Remmi and Remmi treats Milo like Byndi treats Remmi. :roll: Well better boogie.

Thanks,
Jen :D
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

I have the opposite problem, my ringnecks would both like to be with me and not with each other. I got Growls to keep Kiva company.. you try and do a nice thing...Anyway they are getting better.