Breeders for sale *SOLD*

Moderator: Mods

rick_s0910

Breeders for sale *SOLD*

Post by rick_s0910 »

Hello everyone,

Well, my landlord just told me that she is selling the house Im renting. My contract ends this month and it looks like I am going to end up in an apartment. I've been having lots of trouble finding a place that will let me keep all of my animals, so I will be selling my ringnecks. I have two PROVEN PAIRS and a juvenile male.

Pair 1 *****SOLD*****
Pallid Blue male (Blue Lacewing) x Pallid Turquoise Grey female (Turq Grey Lacewing)
produce Pallid Blue, Pallid Turquoise, Pallid Grey, Pallid Turquoise Grey babies

Pair 2*******SOLD******
Turquoise male x Creamino female
produce Turquoise/ino, Blue/ino males and Turquoise and Blue females

Single 1 1/2 year old Male Lutino barely starting to show his ring ******SOLD*****

I am asking $250/pair, $100 for the single or $300 obo for all of them because I NEED to get them out asap. They are beautifully feathered and all are healthy. Click on my link to see some pics. Can provide more pics if requested. SORRY for posting it here but it is the area with most views...

Thanks for your time,
Last edited by rick_s0910 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
riantango08

Re: Breeders for sale *CHEAP*

Post by riantango08 »

rick i so wish u were in australia,i wouldve taken them all off u,they are all the birds i want,and what a great bargin too,hope u have luck selling them