Klaatu is talking!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Klaatu

Klaatu is talking!

Post by Klaatu »

:shock: Klaatu is talking! In the mornings as I get ready for work I can hear alot of "ma ma ma ma sounds" Along with a few loud screams sprinkled in. Well, this Sunday at the hour I am normally at work I decided to take a nap. About 3PM he started with his full repitiose, which he learned from his previous owner. Of course he wolf whistles, in addition he says Hello, I love you, and How ya doin. Tonight when I put him on the top of his cage he decided to play Simon. Remember the electronic game shaped like a space saucer with a red, blue, green and yellow light that would play tones and flash the lights and you had to do the same by pressing on the lights? It started out slow and easy but got more complicated and faster as it went along. Well, he started screaming one, two, three, four, or five times and sometimes would slip in a real fast squeal as I was repeasting to see if I got it. He waited between signals for me to repeat the same sequence as him. He's a smart little devil!
Gort, Klaatu Barada Nikto