Check this out

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Shikoba's Mommy

Check this out

Post by Shikoba's Mommy »

If you are an animal lover like i am, you'll appreciate this. It is a live webcam of a watering hole in Africa. I have seen lions, a group of Impala's, 2 turtles, a wildebeest, some monkeys and a lizard so far. I'm addicted !!! http://www.wavelit.com/popup/playerAfricam.asp
Hestia

Post by Hestia »

Oh yeah there are a couple more as well. There is one of baby bears in the mountains and an eagle camera, and hummingbirds. I am at work, but once I get home I will post the links incase anyone is interested.
I love watching the one there in Africa, all the sounds and birds, tons of birds. They are constintly squawking at all hours. truely amazing.

Here is the link... the webcams links at toward the middle to bottom of page. enjoy
http://www.wavelit.com/
Donna

Post by Donna »

I've been addicted to africam for awhile now!! There's also one called

www.marestare.com and it is live barn cams you can watch foals being born. I'm a sucker for all the live cam things. :D

Donna
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thats amazing! Its so addictive. I'm hooked now. :lol: Thanx for sharing.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Less than three months til I get to see them in person (sorry....just felt the need to burble....I won't carry on TOO much about this adventure)
MCS
Donna

Post by Donna »

OH please tell more!!! I would be so excited :D

Donna
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Yep , I too have seen the cam and watched it intently. There is another one I love to watch, but its not of wildlife, it is of Duval Street in Key West, outside sloppy joes and hogs breath cafe. Its real time and you can hear the people aswell.

http://www.liveduvalstreet.com/

Of course friday and sat nights are the best time to watch.

I have stood at this cam and waved and talked to family back in Australia(using my mobile phone so I could hear them aswell) :D

CatsChair please do tell us more I love hearing about peoples travels. I am addicted to travel myself. Having just returned from 7 weeks in Florida. Brag Brag. See I can do it so can you ... hehe
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Me too! Tell tell.. Im studying Tourism, so learning about all the fantastic places to visit, I love flying, lived and worked in central australia.. but never been overseas, one day soon I hope.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

I'm going down to South Africa for two weeks in July-- Capetown (with penguins and wine....woo hoo), then the Blue Train across the country, a stay in Kruger National Park, and up to Victoria Falls. I'm so psyched!!
MCS
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Take a good camera .. we will love to see pics :wink:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless