room for another

Moderator: Mods

addicknchips

room for another

Post by addicknchips »

i have an irn and desperately want to get a second parrot. trouble is i dont have the room in the living room for another big cage. has anyone else found that space restrictions have stopped them from getting another bird or have u managed to find a way round it. suggestions would be great! thanks
JHowes
Donna

Post by Donna »

You can use stackable cages. Go to the photo forum and under more cages you will see my stackables.
Donna
addicknchips

Post by addicknchips »

that could be just the sort of thing i need! do u know what the measurements are roughly?
JHowes
Donna

Post by Donna »

Approx. from floor to top is 6 ft. each cage is 32 inches wide and 21 inches deep. They are King cages the ones in the pic. are my breeding cages the one on top has my Timneh greys in it and the bottom one has a pair of ringnecks in it. So there big enough for two birds in each. Hope this helps. I paid $350.00 for them 2 years ago.

Donna

Post by Guest »

will they not feel insecure being that low down though?
Donna

Post by Donna »

My birds never had a problem with insecurity being that low. But all birds are different and nothing is ever set in stone. :)

Donna
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Donna, just wanted to say, you are a great asset to the board and you are appreciated.

You are very helpful and very sweet. Fit right in.
~ Mikaela Sky

Post by Guest »

thanks for info, i have seen some similar for £200 here in the uk so i'll keep it in mind for sure.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Mik thank you so much I really love this site. You put a tear in my eyes and I'm not kidding. Thats so sweet!!

Donna