Borrowed the camera from work, so these are quick ones

Moderator: Mods

elaine

Borrowed the camera from work, so these are quick ones

Post by elaine »

This is the first time I have done the videos, and I borrowed the camera from work. Just a start so hope I can do it again. Smokey became too curious with the camera and just wanted it but hope you get the idea of what he's like. Also he is now about 8 months old, he is starting to get a little darker around his neck, can anyone else see this!
This one is him with a hanging ball, still don't know if he's playing with it or if he hates it!!

This one is him just being busy and cute - he really, really wanted the camera

AmandaB

Post by AmandaB »

Those are really cute Elaine. I love him grabbing at the camera, that is too funny!
Amanda
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Those are just too cute! You're bird is so adorable!

More please :D

Dani
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Elaine,
Those were so stinkin' cute. I love it. What an incredibly cute little bird you have. I love how he was growling at his ball. That's what my Remmi does if I touch his feet or belly. Just growls like that. Love it. And when he's waving toward the camera. Too cute. Thanks for sharing. Gotta borrow that camera some more.

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

LMAO Prinny growls at me if I ever touch her tail...that cute little GRRR from such a tiny little white thing is so cute! I loveo to make her get all riled up...silly Prinny

Dani
kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

Such a cutiepie!!!! :D Mu IRN growls lika that when he plays with his bell. He gest so angry with it bescause it can't be still. :lol:
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia