FINALLY!! Chook playing with his ball

Moderator: Mods

Jade

FINALLY!! Chook playing with his ball

Post by Jade »

I have been trying forever to upload videos. Lucky i have a good boss and now have a new computer here at work. YAY I can now share videos with you all.

This is a video of chooky playing with his ball. He also plays with a cork and throws pegs out of a peg basket. Those vids will be coming along soon. This is the test bunny.

Hope it works!

http://www.dropshots.com/harveyjed
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

awww .. what a beautiful boy :D .. here chook chooky ! ... how cute ! thanks for sharing that
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mazziemom

Post by Mazziemom »

Awww, now thats just too cute!

Ok, so... I know I heard him calling his name, but who was calling it in the background??

Chook can play ball with me any ol time!

Athena
Jade

Post by Jade »

That was me in the background!!! I was trying to get him to say 'come on' but he refused. By the way, he calls the ball, or whatever he's playing with at the time, chook too! Basically hes an egotistical little green ball of fury.
Jade

Post by Jade »

I just turned up the volume and heard what you were talking about!! That person calling out 'mum' in the background is my son. He wanted me to play a computer game but i was spending time with my other son! The 'get your ball' comments are mine! Just thought i'd clear it up!
elaine

Post by elaine »

That is just so cute. I am going to get a ball for mine now... too cute
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Baby likes to push one of her Daddy's golf balls around with her beak. I like it because its too big to be swollowed and too heavy for her to pick up.
kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

NAAAAW.... what a cute little birdie!!! :D
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ok so your Chooky is adorable! Way cute...I wish Prinny like those little balls but she is terrified of them. Dork :roll:

Dani and Prinny
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Jade,
I love our Chooky! I just love how he was saying, "Chook, Chook, Chooky"!! How stinkin' cute. Can't wait to meet him in person when we come visit! :D

I could hear one of your roosters in the background too. Tee hee!

Post by Guest »

Soooo Cute :D :D
CricketsMum

Post by CricketsMum »

He's just beautiful. But what a rat bag throwing those pegs at your chook ey? You should see Cricket with his seed bowl. He's like a demon possessed throwing all the seed out and then when I get home at 2:30, guaranteed the seed bowl is on the bottom of his cage! RAT BAG! It's good I feed him all his vegies first thing too cause he just devoures them, but I'm afraid he's got me trained... :o