Time out

Moderator: Mods

~*Gwennie*~

Time out

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

just wondering how long your IRN spend outside the cage?
~the stubborn one~
elaine

Post by elaine »

I let Smokey out at 7.30am each morning (except Sundays lol) and he is back in at 8.30am as I have to go to work. I come home in the afternoon on my break and he is out for about half an hour. I am home just after 5.30pm and he is out till bedtime which is about 9.30pm. On Sundays and when I don't work Saturday he is out all day with the exception of when I need to go out for any reason. He likes weekends and even sleeps on his playground or the top of his cage.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Gwen,
My babies are out of their cages whenever we are home. So on the weekends the minute I get them up the cage doors are open and they can roam all they'd like. If we leave of course we put them back and when we're at work they are in their cages. But any other time that we are home they have free roam. They can hang in the cage or out. Byndi likes to be inside her cage a lot of the times. But Milo and Remmi rarely are inside their cages if the doors are open.
julie

Post by julie »

indie is out all day we dont shut the door anymore.he just stays on top of his cage now that he is clipped.cookie is locked in until we have finished dinner then he comes out.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

24/7 if possible and safe.

My birds stay on their stands (for the most part) and are caged only when I leave or shower. (Cant watch them then).