A NEW BIRDIE BREAD THAT SHE LOVES

Moderator: Mods

red192

A NEW BIRDIE BREAD THAT SHE LOVES

Post by red192 »

Ok Ok, we all have picky eaters. Me being one of them, I expect nothing less from my fids. :lol: Well, my Scarley is being a horrid thing lately with her food. She likes her birdie breads but disects it by removing the veggies. :? Unless it's corn she has nothing to do with it. I have so many bags of veggies in my freezer it's not funny. At least I wont go hungry. We have brocolli (she use to love) carrots, squash, sweet taters, greens, okra, peas, corn, yams, u name it....I have bought fresh stuff too. Well I have been worried that her diet is failing,,,i give her the stuff but she wants to play with it or throw it down for me to sweep up later.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I got cleaver. HEHEHHE :twisted: I took 2 boxes of jiffy cornbread mix, mixed as directed, then in three smaller bowls i sperated it out,,,in one I added two jars of sweet potatoe to one, 2 jars of green beans to another, 2 jars of carrots to another. To thicken it up a little more, I added some baby cereal to it, along with some cooked wild rice.

The verdict,,,,,BEAK SMACKING GOOD! :lol:

The babyfood is high in all the right things and there is no sugar added.
Just thought I'd share.......maybe you have a picky eater as well.
Terri & Geoff
and all 16 FIDS
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

ill have 2 try that 8)
Jade

Post by Jade »

I handraised chook, chuckles and sunny all on Heinz baby food. Even now, chook gets all excited when he sees a jar of forest fruits being opened! Its his special treat.
julie

Post by julie »

is that the forest fruits gel.i used to work for heinz/watties aaron and my mum still work there.so i get stuff cheap from staff sales
Ed Loschi

Now you got me inspired to do some baking experiments.

Post by Ed Loschi »

You got me inspired to do baking experiments! I'll let you know how they go. Sounds like anything can go into the bread...this oughta be fun.