HOORAY! it was a success!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

~*Gwennie*~

HOORAY! it was a success!

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

Lou had his first "tubby" he stayed on my arm while in the stream off water in the shower! I'm so proud of him! he did awesome! He even let me blow dry him a bit so he wasn't soppin wet. I didn't get any pics tho, cause I didn't know how it'd go, he's proudly sporting a flock of seagulls look on his head as we speak. The whole time I just kept tellin him"good boy" when he was in the shower and when i was dryin him. He got a treat afterwords and I just kept tellin him good boy. Now he's chillin on his cage.
~the stubborn one~
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yaaaa! congrats...what a brave little boy

Dani and Prinny
Jade

Post by Jade »

Woohooooooo theres no stopping him now hes had a taste of the SHOWER :lol:
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

I haven't taken my babies into the shower yet. I bathe them in the sink in the kitchen. They seem to enjoy that. They love to bathe in their bowls on their play gym. Silly little birds. And Milo detests having baths. He screams the whole time.
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

louis hates the sink...he prefers his water dish or the shower...spoiled one!
~the stubborn one~
bobbisox41

Post by bobbisox41 »

that is so cute....love it, would have liked to see pics of that.....my little guy Andy is still adjusting to being in his new home and doing quite well at it.......we take our baths in the cup of water with the vitamins... :lol: ....he has done that just about every day and it almost looks like he is trying to wash his face after he has eaten his apples which he has it all over himself..............i will gradually get him into the habit of maybe bathing in a certain bowl on his playpen...still have no pics of him....as soon as i take some i will let you all know.....would love for you all to see him....take care ...talk to you soon :D