might have good news soon i reeealy hope so

Moderator: Mods

birdman5000

might have good news soon i reeealy hope so

Post by birdman5000 »

i didnt want too say anything because i didnt want to jinx myself but yesturday i met a lady online in my area who has too get rid of her female ekkie i belive it is a solomon island because it looks small she is as tame as can be
i have always wanted is an ekkie and a hyacinth macaw and the lady i might be getting er from sympathizes with me

she said (and i quote) "I too am HUGE hyacinth fan and hope to have one some day."

but she did ask the colors of my irns and i hope she doesnt want a rare color because all i have is two different types of greens i prey that will satisfy her or if not i hope she will hold it for me until i save up the cash.

the lady (sara) said she would like to trade it for a puppy or a male parrot more than sell it and i gave her a list of all my birds i would trade for a tame ekkie and she said either the breeding pair of irns, one of the hand raised baby irns and/or my rosie bourke

i told her she could have all of them except i want to keep at least one of my 5 irns the only 2 birds i wouldnt trade are bubba of course and my tiel speckles she said for me to email pics of them so she could decide

but anyway now that i opened my big mouth and jinxed my chances wud yall cross yer fingers and send good vibes iv been holding my breath since yesturday its a dream come true to me :wink:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*still has fingers crossed*

As the future owner of an ekkie...I sympathize for ya! I swear it took me forever to finally decide to get another bird and when I did along came Bodi! I fell in total love with the little guy from day one (today hehehe)

Oh man I am waiting for me to get up the rest of the adoption cost but until then I can visit my Bodi on sundays. I can't wait until I have him here with me.

Dani and Prinny
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

thank u hope to see more pics of bodi next sunday got my fingers crossed for u too :wink:
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

here is a pic maybe it can pursway u to cross yer fingers too
http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... us22qa.jpg
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

fingers crossed and praying for you .. I too truly would love to be able to afford one. Thats the only thing stopping us, we dont have the money. :(
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yeah not having funds really sucks! But the woman I am getting Bodi from is giving him to me for 600.00 (includes him, his cage, a shower perch, an extra 'outside sunning' cage and a 20lbs of food) so I am really happy.

Dani and Prinny
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

[quote="kyria"]fingers crossed and praying for you .. I too truly would love to be able to afford one. Thats the only thing stopping us, we dont have the money. :([/quote]

same here im broke but i might have the birds(4 a trade) im waiting to get the final verdict but if i dont have the birds i hope she will hold it for me until i sell the birds. she wants $700,( or trade for a parrot/puppy) for it which is a lot of money, but the average cost is $900.

dang dani03 2 cages included and u get the bird for only 600 that is a great deal
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yeah I know! She just wants him to go to a good home though...and mine's it!

Dani and Prinny