Newest Vids of Kozmo and Loki

Moderator: Mods

darkcloudchild

Newest Vids of Kozmo and Loki

Post by darkcloudchild »

So, I taped more of Kozmo, cause I was finally able to catch her a mood where she did a little for me. Not much, but this is pretty much all she does for us, she's not much of a talker. Of course, Loki more than makes up for her.

Sorry I'm in the videos too, but neither of my guys are around when I can catch the birds in their more interesting moments, which always happens to be when they're on me. *sigh* hehe

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid ... e=20060325
Rena
elaine

Post by elaine »

That is so cute. Kosmo looked camera shy! lol.
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

They are so cute. Mine dont really let me scritch them. hehe
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Kozmo is so precious and baby like the way s/he is rubbing her eyes.

Very precious!
natalie

MOre more more

Post by natalie »

Oh im gona throw a toy out the pram cos it ended, i had real fun watching that. Wot a lovly pair of fids. so sweet and loki makes a gr8 sound, i love it and kozmo is such a sweety too. You can see they jus want your love and they'll be happy. Kozmo is the same colour as marley and it seemed quite weird seeing marley tame . So now im more determind to have a blue ball of feather to love , thank you hun, oh and hey dont excuse yourself for being present in the vids the 3 of u looked gr8. Natalie xx :)
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Rena,
Thanks so much for putting a new video on!!! What a hysterical sound Loki was making. I couldn't stop smiling! Sounds like he's singing! Is that something new, or has he been making that sound? What do you think it's from? They are such wonderful birds. I loved how Kozmo was holding her face in her "hand". Believe me I understand. I too have a little brother that makes me do that!! Tee hee!! Loved the videos! Thanks so much for sharing. I love these birds. Keep the videos coming.

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

What great fid you have there! Too cute! Prinny loved them

Dani and Prinny
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

I'm glad you all like my two little twirps!

I think that noise is just some of his babble that he hasn't quite worked out into words yet. He's been making it for quite sometime. Of course, I may not quite understand what he's trying to say is all.

I still haven't figured out what's wrong with Kozmo yet either. She's still looking really rough (hard to see in the videos). I'm pretty sure she's chewing on her wings. She doesn't appear to be doing anything other than that now though. No more pulling in the chest/stomach area. She is really looking like all she has is down feathers underneath her wings though, not smooth and straight like Loki's are. There are no bald spots anywhere though, so nothing to worry about too much yet.

What do you think? Just hormone frustration maybe (for like the last 6 months)? She turns 3 years old next month.

(I've ruled out diet on her because she eats anything given to her, so I've been making sure she gets tons of vitamins, and her chest area has improved since I bought her more shredding toys.)

I've seriously debated going and getting that bitter apple spray at the pet-store. I just don't think I could stand to see her reaction though. (I think it would cure Loki of bothering her as much though, hehe).

I don't know, maybe I need to separate them into two different cages and that might help the problem. *sigh*
Rena
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Hey thanks for posting the videos! I really enjoyed them. While watching the videos, I could not help but notice how Kozmo pets herself. I wonder if this is a female trait in particular. I have seen several females do this, but my males do not. This is very interesting.

I am learning so much by studying everyone’s videos……keep them coming and thanks for sharing. I love how Loki makes his “welcome” call…very unique! Thanks for sharing!

Best wishes, :wink:

Imran Chauadhry