Just me messing around with the camera

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

Just me messing around with the camera

Post by jen5239 »

Hey everyone,

Nothing spectacular on here. Just my babies being my babies. But I thought I would share.

Now please excuse my stupidity in the last one where I thought the camera stopped recording. Cuz it kept doing that to me!

Experienced IRN people, let me know if you think they're exhibiting male or female behavior when they're being bratty to each other! Also the noises they're making--what would those be considered? Contact calls, warning calls? What? They do it a lot. Even when not around each other.

Hope you enjoy. And this time some posts would be great (begging here). The last video's I posted Angie was the only one who commented. And I was sad. But thankful to Ange!

http://dropshots.com/jen5239

Thanks,
Jen
natalie

beautiful babys

Post by natalie »

You look like you got to have eyes in the back of your head in your house. And little milo [ the tiel, did i get that right] how funny , he wanted a bit of the attention.
As for the female/male behaviour im not expert enuf to say, sorry. But i do know you got a lovely flock hun. I did view ur first vid when i first joined but didnt really know what the score was then regarding replying. I watched em all, :oops: and loved em all too. Infact some of the birds are famous in my street, lol :lol: i,ve shown anyone who shows an interest. I forget not everyone is as sad and easily entertained as me, lol :lol: anyway thanks for the gr8 vids, keep em coming. natalie xx :P
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Jen they are all just so beautiful! Each very different but equally special. I too have to break up the scuffles with my 3 but believe it or not Dats is almost always the one being picked on! :roll:

Gimme gimme more! I love watching your babies play!
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

awww .. wonderful vids. I had to re-watch em coz I was listening too intently to your accent .. the way you Americans say Bird .. hehehe.

Your place is very similar to mine, in that we have the 3 bigger parrots .. 2 irn's and a tiel. Gets a little kaotic when two fat heads come into the mix aswell.

I am no expert but If I had to say, I would say Remmi was a female. And the noises Byndi makes are nothing like anything either of my birds make, and both mine - I am pretty sure are boys.

but then every ringneck is different as we all know.

Thanks for sharing darlin :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

So sweet, so is your voice tee hee.
~ Mikaela Sky

julie

Post by julie »

we should get everyone to say the same words so we can hear all the different accents.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

OMG Jen those vids are soo cute! Remmi scaling the drapes...lol. Sounds like he just loves doing that.

Dani and Prinny
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

thank you for sharing! LoL!!

Your ringnecks are beautiful! Keep the videos coming! I am really enjoying watching your pets! :wink:

Best Wishes,

Imran Chaudhry