Hello from INDIA

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

crewnukes

Hello from INDIA

Post by crewnukes »

Hi Friends,

My name is Ron, I am a biker and i recently found a Indian Red neck Male.
it was on my balcony injured its feet which was bleeding. i did not have a cage so kept in a box next to my computer.
the parrot started whistling and i started loving it. Today i purchased a big cage also bought a female companion for him.
i was not sure though to keep them in a same cage but seems like everything's fine. wanted to take care of it correctly hence joining this forum.

Thanks

Ron Alex :D
084bar

Re: Hello from INDIA

Post by 084bar »

I am very happy that you have taken in the ringneck, I love ringneck, I love all bird, Just remember no avocado they can't eat that at all, lots of fresh fruit and veggies very good for them.

May I ask what did you name them and what colours are they? (I would love to see a picture)

My husband did not want a bird but when I got my Peanut he was so thrilled,
Regards
Barbara

Another Indian ringneck lover and Peanut

InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

Welcome to the forum.
What a nice story of how you got your birds. I hope they become best friends.

There is a lot of great information on this site. I highly recommend reading through old posts on topics that interest you.

Regards,
Claire
Skyes_crew

Post by Skyes_crew »

Welcome to you and your two new friends :D it's amazing how birds come to own us sometimes. I wish you the best of luck. :D
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

Dixie-1

Post by Dixie-1 »

Welcome Ron I think it is great the way you helped him, and glad it is working out so well for all of you . 8)
Just takin a break !