Hi!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

ltillery33

Hi!

Post by ltillery33 »

Hi all. We have added an Indian ringneck baby to our home. Just wanted to say hello as I am new here and excited for my new journey with our new baby. We have named him/her bullet. He is a blue indian ringneck and is 5 months of age. He is going through the bluffing stage at the moment. :oops: But we are trying to be patient with him and make sure we do not react to the bites, although they do hurt, and my hand has had numerous bites that have bled this past week. We got him from a good breeder friend of mine. I have wanted an indian ringneck for a few years now, and she has had a few babies but I never got the courage due to what I have heard about the bluffing stage and how painful it can be. Well it sure is painful, but I am in this for good, so we are just waiting for bullet to get over this stage and for a little relief. He is a mess. I have a nice cage, the biggest one I can fit into my bedroom. It is a 30 by 30 and has a playtop on the top of it. We also have other babies in our home including a budgie ( my daughters bird), GCC, and 3 pups. Can't wait to get use to this site and get to know others.
Attachments
bullet.jpg
bullet.jpg (23.66 KiB) Viewed 759 times
SCB 22

Re: Hi!

Post by SCB 22 »

Welcome! Sure you will find tons of helpful info here, especially on bluffing!

Good luck
Dixie-1

Re: Hi!

Post by Dixie-1 »

Welcome we also have a Blue one :D Hang in there its just a phase.
Just takin a break !