Chicks and fertility

Moderator: Mods

Farzz1

Chicks and fertility

Post by Farzz1 »

Hi All
I trust all is well sorry for the lack of enthusiasm and the lack of activity by me not posting my 2 cent comment,

However breeding season has been a challenge for myself on the other hand MOLOSSUS OMG my dad mention that you are having a blast with this year’s breeding, what are you doing that I am not?, so many Dominant pied chicks OMG my dad could not believe his eyes :shock: , well done MOLOSSUS and extra feather in the cap for the Emerald pieds, emerald violets and emerald violet greens well done my dad said that you are cultivating them in your hatchery :lol:
Take care
trabots

Re: Chicks and fertility

Post by trabots »

feather in the cap for the Emerald pieds, emerald violets and emerald violet greens
So with Emerald Violet Greens have we proven that Emerald is dominant?? What were the parents? Pics?
Farzz1

Post by Farzz1 »

Trabots hopefully soon we will be able to extract pics it’s a bit too early for that now.
Molossus up north and in bloem there has been 100% fertility; yes I agree we can only aspire for such great results
Any saddleback?? My dad did not mention any
Farzz1

Post by Farzz1 »

Molossus Hi
I am a bit more than anxious that this year has brought some great dividends and yet we are only on a brink of a new era with mutations and unravelling their genetic code, but I also think my anxiety has overtaken me and I must apologise for reviling to the world your successes, my intentions was expressing my sincere excitement and not a mere stab at yourself. I think you have really outdone yourself, well-done :shock:
Best regards
S :mrgreen:
Carr.birds

Post by Carr.birds »

Sherwin (Farzz1)

Great, I believe your apology is appropriate. We are all excited, but be careful what you say. Emerald green violet proof that emerald is a structural mutation and yet Lee says the birds are to small for pics. I don't believe any breeder can achieve 100% fertility if you keep more then 10 pairs. Yes fertility is higher compared to last year but far from 100%.

Lee, how's the red eye Alexandrine baby doing?

May all the breeders all over the world have a blessed season. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, this is the only way we will increase our knowledge.

Tienie
Farzz1

Post by Farzz1 »

Hi All
Excitement is a rare quality to control and not realising the consequences is a lot harder to control, just a few months in the breeding season left all opportunities will be probed best of luck to all .
Thanks Tienie
Best wishes
S :mrgreen: